UniversityPhoto.com Privacy Statement
Last Updated: March 16, 2018
We may update this Policy at any time. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon the date of our posting of the revised Policy on the Sites. If you use the Sites or the Services following that date, you will be deemed to have accepted the Policy’s updated terms.
What Information Does Iconic Group Collect, and How?
Iconic Group collects “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”), which is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your full name, address, email address, credit or debit card number, etc., when you make a purchase from us. We also collect PII from you when you submit it to join our mailing list or to receive other communications from us. Iconic Group may also receive your PII when you participate in an event that one of our Partners is covering, which might include, for example, your timing and finish information for a race or photos at an event.
Through the Sites, we also collect information that is not PII but relates to your use of the Sites. Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. Non-PII is “passively” collected from you through browser navigational tools, such as cookies.
You may use features of your web browser to block or delete Iconic Group cookies, cookies used for Google AdWords, and/or cookies used for Google Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google AdWords from the user’s hard drive or memory. However, by disabling cookies, certain site features and functionality may no longer work properly or at all. You can opt out of Google Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google AdWords ad by following Google's instructions, which are available at Adssettings.google.com.
Iconic Group may collect PII when it conducts surveys or other studies of its user base. Participation in such surveys is at the user's option.
What personal information about customers does UniversityPhoto.com gather?
UniversityPhoto.com requires all visitors who wish to place an order to provide their name, e-mail address, zip code, and credit card information. UniversityPhoto.com keeps this information strictly confidential and uses your name and contact information only for the purposes discussed below.
How Does Iconic Group Use the Personal Information it Collects?
Iconic Group may use the PII that we collect for any or all of the following purposes:
● Responses to Requests. We may use PII about you to respond to your requests, such as to fulfill your purchase requests, send you publications or other information, and to answer your questions.
● Communications with You. Iconic Group may utilize user-provided email addresses to contact users on an individual basis. If you join our mailing list or otherwise provide your contact information to any of our partners, we may send you newsletters or other notices to inform you of information relevant to our Services and to offer you products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving such communications, as described in those communications and below regarding “Managing Communications with You”.
● Internal Business Purposes. We may also use PII about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, enhancing the Sites, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional messaging.
With Whom Does Iconic Group Share the Personal Information it Collects?
● Third-Party Service Providers. We may share PII with unaffiliated third parties who provide us with services, such as to conduct order fulfillment, to provide technology, to undertake data analysis, or to perform similar services we may request. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your PII to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Please note that certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which they will handle your PII.
● Operational Partners. We may share PII with unaffiliated third parties who are our operational partners, such as the entities that host events where we take photographs, so that those entities may contact about future events or otherwise inform you about their products or services. If you would prefer that we not share your PII with such operational partners please contact us at PrivacyOffice@iconicgroup.com. Other than with such operational partners, Iconic group does share PII with third parties for those third parties to market their own goods or services to you.
● Acquirers or Assignees. In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Iconic Group or its assets, we may transfer any and all information that we collect from Sites or Service users to the acquiring party or assignee.
Iconic Group may publicly disclose aggregate information (but not PII), to share survey results, to provide data to advertisers on user preferences and/or demographics, for business planning, and for publicizing overall usage data in press communications.
How Can You Manage PII You Submit?
● Managing Communications With You. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the “unsubscribe” directions on the e-mails.
● Updating or Correcting PII. If you would like to review, correct, update or remove PII about you that you previously provided to us, you may do so by sending us an e-mail at PrivacyOffice@iconicgroup.com. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the PII associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we are not responsible for correcting, updating or deleting any information in the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your PII.
Links with Other Sites
Security: How Do We Protect and Maintain PII Collected Through the Sites?
To secure Site integrity, Iconic Group employs measures, including but not limited to security audits, use of encryption tools and software, and other reasonable security measures and procedures. Iconic Group will not request or store a user's Social Security Number. When an Iconic Group offers items or services for sale where credit card information is required, Iconic Group will transmit and store that information in an encrypted format and in accordance with general industry practices.
Internal access to users' private and nonpublic personal information is restricted to site administrators and individuals on a need-to-know basis.
No Guarantees for Factors beyond the Control of Iconic Group
Use of the Site by Children. The Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect PII from any children under age 13. If you are under age 13, please do not submit any PII to us.
International Transfers and Processing of PII. By providing your PII to the Sites, you unambiguously consent to the transfer of such PII to, and the collection, retention, and processing of such PII in the United States and other countries or territories. As an example, if you are located in Canada or the European Economic Area and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your PII used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Privacy Officer, Iconic Group, 3490 Martin Hurst Rd, Tallahassee, FL. 32312
Phone: (850) 906-6313